Get your party goers buzzing on super foods and fruits this New Years! If you’re planning to skip the whole “toxify my body and wake up feeling dead tomorrow” type of ordeal, these drinks are sure to set the stage for a really good night with pleasant side effects that won’t leave you feeling run down, hung over or sick! The drinks below provide energy & mood Boosting properties, libido enhancing properties and nourish your whole body. Watch out for the Blue Majik Martini – this one might just actually get you a little bit more high on life than usual.
1. Basil Watermelon Mojito
- 1 Cup of Watermelon
- 1/2 cup Frozen Red or Green Grapes
- Small Handful of Fresh Basil
- Pinch of Cayenne*optional
2. Carob Mint Mudslide
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 tsp. Carob Powder (or cacao powder)
- Small Handful of Fresh Mint
- 1/2 tsp. Spirulina Powder
- 1/2 – 1 cup of Vanilla Almond or Coconut Milk
3. Iced Lemon Martini
- 1-2 lemons juiced
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tsp. Coconut Sugar
- 2-3 mint leaves
- Coconut Water Ice Cubes (coconut water in ice-cube trays)
4. Maca Cinnamon Shots
- 1 cup Vanilla Almond or Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp. Maca Powder
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tbsp. Chia Seeds *optional (white or black)
5. Liquid Peanut Butter Cups
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1 tbsp. Raw Organic Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp. Hemp Protein *optional
- 1 tbsp. Hemp Seeds
- 1 Cup Almond or Coconut Milk
Instructions: Combine all of your ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve in a chilled glass with a straw and garnish with a sprinkle of carob chips or local bee pollen.
6. Iced Blue Majik Martini
- Coconut Water (raw unpasteurized)
- 1 tsp. Blue Majik Powder
Instructions: Combine coconut water and Blue Majik in your martini shaker with ice and shake, pour and serve in chilled martini glasses.
Now with these recipes in your party tool box, you shall never be labelled “party pooper who doesn’t drink” ever again! Serve these up and have an awesome New Years Eve Party.
Have any other cool alcohol free recipes to share? Post them in the comments below!
Their life together is centered around real, whole food living without restricting oneself to dietary labels or dogmas. Sheleana believes resetting the body through cleansing is one tool for spiritual awakening in a time where we've slipped so far away from what real food truly means. Her hopes are that through this channel, more people can find what eating path suits their beliefs and bodies best, while honoring the laws of nature and themselves.