You can change this recipe up a little if you like by using young Thai coconut meat, mango or papaya in place of the banana. All four options will taste great.
You can also switch up the herb and use ginger, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg or cloves in place of or in combination with the mint.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen apricots
- 1 fresh or frozen banana
- 5-6 mint leaves, stems removed
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
Directions: Place all ingredients in a blender, blend and enjoy!
Latest posts by Ali Washington (see all)
- 5 Ways to Listen to Your Body for Deeper Awareness and Personal Power - Sep 7, 2015
- Apricot Bliss Smoothie - Apr 11, 2014
- 5 Daily Detox Recipes to Keep in Your Back Pocket - Apr 4, 2014