Citrus fruit is amazing for helping rid the body of excess mucus. Excess mucus can block your body’s ability to properly absorb nutrients. Including citrus fruits into your diet can help to reduce mucus levels in your body and increase the amount of nutrients you are able to get from your food.
When your body is nourished with whole foods rich in nutrients, it will release excess toxins more easily thus helping you to lose weight and feel more energized.
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 leaves kale, stems removed
- 1 lime, peeled
- 2 oranges, juiced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- half cup water or coconut water
Instructions: Peel your banana, blend all ingredients together and enjoy.
Latest posts by Young and Raw (see all)
- Should You Use Smoothies as a Meal Replacement? - May 22, 2018
- Demystifying “Detox”: What it is, how it works and do you actually need it? - May 18, 2018
- Why We Don’t Use Dairy in Our Recipes & What We Use Instead - May 15, 2018