- 2 cups almonds
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1 ½ cups dates, chopped
- ⅔ cup 100% cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2-4 teaspoons water
- Place almonds in a food processor and grind until somewhat fine.
- Add pecans or walnuts and grind until somewhat fine.
- Add the remaining ingredients, excluding the water.
- Add water until the dough is no longer flaky but just until the dough holds slightly together.
- Line a 9” springform pan with waxed paper.
- Add your dough to the pan and spread over the bottom and up the sides. Press firmly.
- Leave as-is for a raw crust.
Tina Turbin is an award winning recipe developer and well-known Celiac advocate who researches and writes about the benefits of clean eating and adopting a healthy lifestyle, while implementing grain-free and dairy-free recipes into one's diet. She is the Founder of www.GlutenFreeHelp.info and www.PaleOmazing.com.Tina has written numerous award-winning eBooks, articles for major publications, and an award-winning children’s title, Danny the Dragon Meets Jimmy.
Latest posts by Tina Turbin (see all)
- Super-Quick Vegan ‘Cheezy’ Kelp Noodle Dish - Mar 29, 2017
- This Raw Hazelnut Chocolate Mint Tart is Delicious - Dec 13, 2016
- Create Simple Yet Stunning Desserts with this Indulgent Raw Chocolate Pie Crust! - Nov 16, 2016