Nothing says holidays more than festive cranberries. Throw a little raw beet into this (yep, 1/2 a beet!), and you’ll even have a little lovely lip glow for even more kissable lips under the mistletoe. Ginger is added to bring a little needed warmth during these chilly days.
- ½ cup frozen cranberries
- 1 inch ginger
- ½ beet
- 1 serving Vega One Nutritional Shake Natural
- 1 ½- 2 cups almond milk
- Sweetener, if desired
- Combine ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Find More From Morgan
Vegan and Raw Food Recipes here >>
Nutrition and Health Tips here >>
Latest posts by Morgan Shupe (see all)
- Cook Up A Spice-Storm with this Moroccan-Inspired Vegan Stew - May 31, 2016
- Nut-Free Granola Bars with Dates, Apricot and Banana - May 30, 2016
- 3 Mason Jar Salad Recipes To Make Mon-Fri Lunches Chore-Free - May 29, 2016