It’s fun to get creative with smoothies, the possibilities are endless. Enjoy this smoothie knowing the ingredients are ultra nourishing to your whole body and renewing for the skin. Mango & Spirulina are not only wonderful taken internally, but both ingredients can be applied topically as well as a rejuvenating face mask. Just be careful with mango on your skin because some people have allergic reactions.
- 1 Cup Frozen or Fresh Mango
- 1 handful of Cilantro
- 1 tsp. Spirulina
- 1 Lime, Peeled
- 1 cup of water or coconut water
Instructions: Blend ingredients together in a high powered blender and serve.
8 Rawesome Facts about this Smoothie
1. Mango has enzymes similar to the papaya fruit which support digestion and reduce constipation.
2. Mango can help to clear pores for healthy skin.
3. Spirulina is an algae very high in protein, with a complete amino acid profile making it a “complete protein”.
4. Cilantro helps to ease PMS symptoms in women and is a natural heavy metal chelator.
5. Lime is high in Vitamin C and boosts the immune system as well as aids in weight loss.
6. Coconut Water acts as a carrier in smoothies, delivering a higher dose of nutrients directly to the cells. Sort of like a delivery truck!
7. In just 3 grams of Hawaiian Spirulina there is 2 grams of complete protein.
8. Spirulina contains omega fatty acids and has been used to treat acne and eczema.
Their life together is centered around real, whole food living without restricting oneself to dietary labels or dogmas. Sheleana believes resetting the body through cleansing is one tool for spiritual awakening in a time where we've slipped so far away from what real food truly means. Her hopes are that through this channel, more people can find what eating path suits their beliefs and bodies best, while honoring the laws of nature and themselves.