Do you include blood building and skin cleansing foods in your diet on a regular basis? Enjoy a recipe designed to support healthy, clear and glowing skin while also offering gentle detox and nourishing properties. If you don’t have black sesame seeds, you can use white, or swap them out for hemp seeds. And, if you’re lucky enough to have Jicama around right now, add some shredded jicama for an added boost of nutrition and flavor.
- 1 large beet
- 1 large carrot
- 1 anjou pear
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 pinch of Himalayan or Sea Salt
Instructions: Use a box grater to shred your root veggies and toss with lime juice, sesame seeds and salt.
Latest posts by Adrienne Nye (see all)
- Open Your Heart Chakra with Green Foods! - May 9, 2014
- Zap Headaches and Tension with this Watermelon Elixir - May 8, 2014
- 3 Ways to Enjoy the Superfood Benefits of Coconut - May 5, 2014