- 1-2 cups organic arugula
- 2-3 tbsp. alf alfa sprouts
- 1/4 cup cooked green lentils
- 1/8 green apple chopped or shredded
- 2-3 slices of avocado, cubed
- shredded ginger to taste (about 2-3 swipes on a grater)
- fresh squeezed lemon juice overtop
Instructions: Grate or chop apple, slice avocado and shred a small chunk of ginger over top of your arugula. Sprinkle lentils, alf alfa sprouts and a squeeze of fresh lemon over top. You can cook your lentils in vegetable broth and seasonings, or just use water.
Co-Founder at Young and Raw
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016