- 1-2 cups organic arugula
- 2-3 tbsp. alf alfa sprouts
- 1/4 cup cooked green lentils
- 1/8 green apple chopped or shredded
- 2-3 slices of avocado, cubed
- shredded ginger to taste (about 2-3 swipes on a grater)
- fresh squeezed lemon juice overtop
Instructions: Grate or chop apple, slice avocado and shred a small chunk of ginger over top of your arugula. Sprinkle lentils, alf alfa sprouts and a squeeze of fresh lemon over top. You can cook your lentils in vegetable broth and seasonings, or just use water.
CEO at Young and Raw
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.