Every morning when we wake up, we start off with 2 cups (minimum) of room temperature, fresh alkaline water. If you want to make your own alkaline water at home click here for the recipe.
Up next is the Living Coconut Chlorophyll Elixir. We drink this every morning and it makes a huge difference. I recently made this recipe on Blythe Raw Live and Blythe loved it! Watch a clip here: Coconut Elixir by Young and Raw
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tbsp. Liquid Light
- 30 drops of Liquid Chlorophyll
Instructions: Pour your coconut water in a glass, and mix in your liquid light, chlorophyll and drink immediately This drink tastes best served best cold.
3 Reasons Why This Drink is Rawesome
1. Coconut water is almost identical to blood plasma. It acts as a carrier, delivering nutrients directly into the cells. In some countries, coconut water is used as a base for intravenous medicine.
2. Chlorophyll is plant blood, and just one molecule different from ours. It’s found naturally occuring in plants, and you can also get it in bottled form. Use a dropper in your coconut water as a blood builder. Women especially can benefit from blood builders because we lose blood each month during our moon cycle.
3. Liquid Light is a Sunwarrior Product with fulvic acid and trace minerals which combine beautifully with the other ingredients in this elixir. Not only does fulvic acid improve absorption rates, but it also helps to remove heavy metals that should not be in the blood stream by bonding to the toxic metals and escorting hem out of the body.
4 Brands of 100% raw, organic and unpasteurized Water
- Exotic SuperFoods Coconut Water
- Harmless Harvest Coconut Water
- Body Ecology Coconut Water
- Organic Lives Coconut Water
It’s important to note that not all coconut water is created equal. First off, you must make sure you’re getting organic, raw unpastuerized coconut water. If you’re buying it in a carton from the store it’s highly likely that your coconut water will have been treated, may not be organic and can also contain less nutrients and minerals then the claims written on the package. Don’t take my word for it, do some google searches on your brand to find out if they’ve been tested and what showed up. I’ve read some interesting reports this month on some of the celebrity endorses coconut water brands not measuring up to their promise when tested in a lab. The 4 brands we recommend above are all from a trusted source, a coconut farm in Thailand and we absolutely LOVE the coconut water that comes out of that farm. Once you’ve tried it, you’ll never go back.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016