Do you eat at least 1 salad every day? There are always a few high leverage suggestions we make to someone who’s just getting into the whole healthy living scene. The first is of course to drink water first thing in the morning, the other is to have a green smoothie a day and the third is to have at least 1 big salad each day. You seriously don’t need to get caught up in labels and concern yourself over being a 100% raw foodist or vegan to be healthy, it can be simple and fun.
- 3-6 Cups of Greens
- 1/2 Cucumber, Sliced
- 1/2 Carrot, Shredded
- 1/2 Small Beet, Shredded
- 1/2 Avocado, Sliced
- 1/2 Mandarin Orange, Sliced
Honey Mustard Lime Dressing:
- 1/2 Cup Organic Stone Ground Mustard
- 2 Large Limes, Juice Only
- 2 tbsp. Raw Organic Honey *optional
Instructions: Combine all of your delicious ingredients together in a bowl and use about 1-2 tbsp. of dressing or as much as you desire.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016