This salad is kind of a base recipe that I use a lot because the flavors are just so great together. It’s loaded with nutrients and has blood building properties from the beets. You can add many different types of dressing to this one, today we’re using Honey Mustard Lime dressing.
- As much Romaine Lettuce as you like!
- 1 Small Beet, shredded or processed in a food processor
- 1/2 Carrot, shredded or processed in a food processor
- 1 Small Avocado, sliced
- 1 Small hand full of Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 Cucumber, Sliced
- 1/4 Cup of Organic stone ground mustard
- 2-3 tbsp. Local, organic, sustainably harvested honey
- 2-3 Fresh Limes, juice only
- pinch of Himalayan salt
Instructions: Stir the mixture together in a glass jar and you’ve got dressing. Serve over your salad, store for 3-4 days.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016