Fruit Nutrition Facts:
1. Mangos are high in Vitamin A & C, as well as a great source of fibre. Plus they’re delicious, how can you go wrong with a mango?
2. Pineapples are full of digestive enzymes, manganese and a very good source of Vitamin b1. Also containing bromelain, my friend and holistic nutritionist has recommended pineapple juice in my greens when I’ve had a headache.
3. Bananas are very high in potassium making them popular in the fitness realm. They’re also a great source of Vitamins b5, b6 and manganese.
4.. We get our coconut water from Organic Lives. It’s the only raw unpasteurized coconut water in the world, and I believe Donna Gates may also have a product very similar. We can only get the OL coconut water in Canada right now, so while we travel we opt for body ecology coconut water. Coconut water is a miracle food, a superfood to the max. In world war 2, coconut water was used for blood transfusions on the battle field due to it’s similar form to blood plasma.
This is our fruity Raspberry Sunrise Smoothie recipe:
Equipment: Vitamix or high powered blender
1 cup of frozen raspberries
1/3 fresh cut pineapple
1/2 fresh cut mango
1-2 frozen ripened bananas
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016