- Black Olives
- Fresh Spinach
- Chopped Roma or Cherry Tomatoes
Red Pepper Zucchini Bread
- 2 cups sprouted buckwheat (soak the buckwheat overnight, rinse thoroughly)
- 1 cup ground flax
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. himalayan salt
Instructions: Put ingredients in your food processor and process until you get a dough. Stir before placing on the dehydrator sheet to ensure there are no leftover chunks. Spread mixture onto your dehydrator sheets and place trays in the dehydrator. Dehydrate for 5-7 hours on 110-115, flip once in between. Some breads may require up to 10 – 18 hours dehydration depending on how malleable you’d like them to be. I like soft and light breads so I only dehydrate them for a short amount of time.
2 Minute Pizza Sauce
- 2 Fresh Roma Tomatoes
- 4-5 sundried tomatoes (soaked for 30 minutes)
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. himalayan salt
- ¼ cup parsley
Instructions: Blend ingredients in food processor until chunky and spreadable. Should take about 30 seconds.
Pizza Assembly: Remove your bread from the dehydrator trays and spread on your pizza sauce. Sprinkle your toppings and serve Breads will keep in the fridge in an airtight sealed container for up to a week.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016