- Black Olives
- Fresh Spinach
- Chopped Roma or Cherry Tomatoes
Red Pepper Zucchini Bread
- 2 cups sprouted buckwheat (soak the buckwheat overnight, rinse thoroughly)
- 1 cup ground flax
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. himalayan salt
Instructions: Put ingredients in your food processor and process until you get a dough. Stir before placing on the dehydrator sheet to ensure there are no leftover chunks. Spread mixture onto your dehydrator sheets and place trays in the dehydrator. Dehydrate for 5-7 hours on 110-115, flip once in between. Some breads may require up to 10 – 18 hours dehydration depending on how malleable you’d like them to be. I like soft and light breads so I only dehydrate them for a short amount of time.
2 Minute Pizza Sauce
- 2 Fresh Roma Tomatoes
- 4-5 sundried tomatoes (soaked for 30 minutes)
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. himalayan salt
- ¼ cup parsley
Instructions: Blend ingredients in food processor until chunky and spreadable. Should take about 30 seconds.
Pizza Assembly: Remove your bread from the dehydrator trays and spread on your pizza sauce. Sprinkle your toppings and serve 🙂 Breads will keep in the fridge in an airtight sealed container for up to a week.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016