Warm up with a serious nutrition bomb in the form of green soup. It’s loaded with cruciferous veggies known for their cancer prevention abilities, and dark leafy greens which provide a source of magnesium and other minerals. You’re basically sneaking in a wack load of veggies that would be tough to consume all in one meal if it weren’t for this simple recipe. Not to mention, this soup is mind-blowing good. You can make extra and store it in the fridge in glass jars for 3-4 days as a “prep-meal”, you won’t be sorry.
- 1 litre veggie broth
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- 1 tsp smoked salt
- 1 small purple onion
- 3 cups red chard & collard Greens
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 3 cups Broccoli
- 1 small sweet potato
- 3-4 tbsp sea veggie blend or dulse
Instructions: Wash and chop your veggies, bring to a boil until soft, blend until smooth.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016