When it comes to juicing vegetables, there’s no such thing as too much of a good thing. However, there is one way you can amplify your healing and supercharge results even more by adding Organifi powder to your daily juice.
But with so many green powders on the market, it can get overwhelming. Which ones are good, which ones are actually bad for you, and of course – how do they taste? Organifi is the bomb diggity when it comes to green powders for a few reasons, but here my top 3 reasons for bringing Organifi to you my friend.
3 Reasons to Love Organifi Green Juice Powder
1. It tastes great, actually. You could just throw a scoop of this in your water without anything else and enjoy it on its own or over ice.
2. The people behind Organifi are super rad and care a lot about your health, which is why we’re supporting them and sharing this great product with you!
3. The ingredients are super healing and even include a truly healing herb (admittedly one of my favorites) Ashwgandha.
Now, here’s a green juice recipe for you and if you feel like giving your green juice a boost with Organifi, there’s a coupon for you below from our friends over at Fitlife.TV
Supercharged Green Juice Recipe:
- 1 cucumber
- 2 ribs celery
- 2 cups fennel
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 handful of fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp. of Organifi green juice powder
No time?? Do this instead:
- 1 cup water or bottle of water (preferable in glass)
- 1 tbsp. of Organifi green juice
- Stir or shake up your bottle and enjoy your 30 second green juice on the go.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016