Fresh berries make this recipe absolutely delicious, with a hint of “zing” from the lemon juice, you’ve got a well rounded raw plant-based dessert that will please any guest, even the most picky! You can turn this into a pie easily by making a simple almond crust or serve it in jars for individual sized treats. Click here to get a recipe for a pie crust.
2 cups cashews
1 cup cacao butter
1/2 maple syrup
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup cherries
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 tsp. Apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. vanilla bean powder
1. Melt down cacao butter in a double broiler, melt coconut oil.
2. Add all ingredients into our blender. Blend until very smooth and pop in the freezer for 1-3 hours to set, or overnight in the fridge. Makes 4-8 servings depending on how much you portion out. 4 full jars as pictured here.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016