This was my first go at making a curry dish, and I have to say, it turned out great. I not only had Caleb praising my name but another friend of ours started doing a giddy dance after taking a bite, right before my eyes. Something tells me I’ll be making this again very soon.
- 1 Yam
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 2 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 -3 cups of chick peas
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Cans of organic, regular coconut milk
- 1.5 tbsp indian curry spice
- 1 tbsp himalayan crystal salt
- 1/3 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp coriander seed (ground powder)
- pinch of real cinnamon
1. First place your chopped onions in the pan, and let them warm until they become soft with a nice aroma. Add your coconut milk and the rest of your seasonings to the mix, stir.
2. Next put all of your veggies into the mix and stir again, until all of the veggies are covered in sauce and ready to simmer. Leave on medium heat, stirring on occasion until veggies are tender.
- 2 cups of Quinoa
- 4 cups of Vegetable Broth
- 1/3 cup of cilantro
Pour your quinoa and vegetable broth into a pot, leave on medium heat, stirring on occasion until the quinoa is soft, with no remaining liquid in the pot. Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes. You may add a tiny bit of extra virgin 100% organic olive oil if you like. Garnish with cilantro.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Lose Weight without Starving By Eating Raw Food for 7 Days - Apr 24, 2015
- Supercharge Your Green Juice for Healing with Organifi Powder - Mar 29, 2015
- 4 Healthy Green Smoothie, Juicing & Detox Apps for your iPhone - Feb 16, 2015