5 WAYS TO WRITE A GREAT POST
1. Choose a topic that inspires and excites you. The key to great content is writing about things you’re knowledgeable and passionate about. Deliver your article in an easy to read, straight forward fashion, and speak to the reader directly.
2. Be clear and concise. Know what message you want to get across and remove any excess language and words. You make it easier for us to share your article with our community by taking the time to edit your own work.
3. Does your post provide additional value to our readers? We focus on providing as much value as possible in everything we do and the blog is no exception. Wherever possible we ask that you provide links to other related posts or recipes on YoungandRaw.com. Use the search feature on our website to do a quick search for a related post before you link to an outside source.
4. Is your message or post actionable? Ask yourself what you want your reader to do after reading your post. A great post will make someone want to take action! Don’t just make a statement, take it one step further and explain the “why” and the “how to” so your reader can implement.
5. Share your sources! If you are quoting a scientific study or making health claims of any kind, share a link to a credible news source, peer-reviewed scientific paper or academic journal. This helps our readers connect the dots and do their own research so they can grow on their own.
[vc_button title=”Questions to Ask Before You Send Us Your Article >>” target=”_self” color=”orange” size=”default2″ href=”https://www.youngandraw.com/write-forus-5/”]