Keeping your immune system in tip top shape is easier then you think! Fresh fruits & veggies are the best way to maintain vibrant health all year round without any sick days. Maybe you’re thinking.. but I like sick days, I get to skip work or school and do whatever I want… but imagine a “sick day” without the sickness. Of course if your a momma, sick days are definitely not fun and I’m happy to say this smoothie will be a kid pleaser for sure so drink up!
1 small Lime, peeled
1 small Lemon, peeled
2 Oranges, peeled
2-3 frozen ripe Bananas
1-2 cups water
Instructions: Put all of your ingredients in the Vitamix, add water and blend on high for about 15 seconds or until creamy and serve!
3 Rawesome Facts About this Smoothie
1. Citrus fruits are super high in Vitamin C helping prevent cold, cough & flu.
2. Oranges help your body absorb calcium and Vitamin D so eat them to promote strong bones, glowing skin and happiness.
3. Bananas help regulate blood chemistry and prevent your body from becoming overly acidic.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016