1/2 medium lemon, peeled and deseeded
1/2 medium lime, peeled and deseeded
2 frozen ripe bananas
Juice from 1 large Orange
1-2 cups chopped dandelion greens or kale (optional)*
Water to desired consistency (I used about 1 cup)
Instructions: Add all ingredients to the Vitamix and blend on high for 30 seconds or until smooth.
Rawesome Facts About this Smoothie
1. Drinking lemon juice in the morning on a regular basis stimulates the bile-producing capacity of liver and helps in digestion.
2. Citrus fruits are said to be the very best for the skin because of the phytonutrients that act like anti-oxidants to fight free radical damage and prevent aging.
3. Citrus fruits are mood enhancers! The folate in citrus fruits helps your brain produce seratonin – the happy chemical
4. Kale is a super source of Fiber and Calcium, promoting a healthy body from regulating blood sugar to maintaining strong bones!
5. Bananas reduce fatigue, stimluate brain function and can even help ward off a headache.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016
- This Ancient Health Food Will Improve Your Sleep Quality - Dec 21, 2015