This is our version of the morning greens from Organic Lives in Vancouver, BC. They are truly the most amazing raw cafe in the world that we’ve experienced thus far. Preet Marwaha has helped us so much along our journeys, and this was one of the first drinks he introduced us to when we decided to go raw!
Equipment: These are best made in a high powered blender like a VitaMix or Ktech.
- One Serving :
- 1-2 cups Coconut Water for desired thickness
- Half an Organic Field Cucumber
- 3 pieces of Organic Celery
- Small handful (about half a bunch) of Parsley and Cilantro
- 1/4 Organic Lemon Squeezed
- Small chunk of Burdock Root and Ginger to taste (I use about 2 tsp. of each)
- Optional: 1 Frozen Ripened Banana
- Optional Bonus: Add in one serving of E3 Live’s BrainOn supplement
Pour the Coconut Water in your Vitamix, add is other ingredients, and blend on high for 30-60 seconds. Be careful not to blend it too long or it will get too frothy and will be annoying to drink. Add in the banana if you want a smoother texture and a little hint of sweetness. Adding in the BrainOn supplement, you will be buzzing with energy and focus for hours!
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Lose Weight without Starving By Eating Raw Food for 7 Days - Apr 24, 2015
- Supercharge Your Green Juice for Healing with Organifi Powder - Mar 29, 2015
- 4 Healthy Green Smoothie, Juicing & Detox Apps for your iPhone - Feb 16, 2015