The best beauty protocols are an inside job. This starts with nourishing foods and fats that boost and balance hormone production, bringing healthy and clear skin to the surface. Borage oil is one of the highest sources of GLA, an essential fat for gorgeous skin, and especially helpful if you have acne or a hormonal imbalance.
Vitamin C is another important factor in your beauty protocol, it supports adrenal health and energy. When your adrenals are healthy, your hormones can balance much easier and you’ll find great skin and optimal weight maintenance becomes a bit easier.
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. borage oil
- 1 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1 tsp. vitamin c powder (cherry acerola or camu camu)
- 1 cup coconut milk, almond milk or coconut water
Instructions: Blend on high until smooth and enjoy.
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016