I love coconut milk for so many reasons. It’s rich in medium chain fatty acids which are gentle on the liver and nourishing for the skin, hair and nails. It has anti-microbial properties due to its lauric acid content and it’s also super creamy and delicious.
- 1 cup coconut milk (not water)
- 1 fresh or frozen banana or
- Half cup coconut meat from fresh coconut
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- 5-6 leaves fresh mint, stems removed
- Half cup ice or water to thin
Directions: Place all ingredients in a blender, blend and enjoy!
Creator at The Perception Trainers
Ali Washington is an inspirational speaker, author and coach who believes that health and wellness should not only be easy and natural, but also fun. Through techniques acquired from life coaching, yoga, psychology, nutrition and energy medicine, Ali works to empower those who cross her path to learn to trust their own bodies, minds and emotions. She believes that YOU are the expert on you, and she is simply there to offer you tools and techniques for reacquainting yourself with your own inner knowledge. ind her book The Perception Diet Here: http://perceptiondiet.com/
Latest posts by Ali Washington (see all)
- 5 Ways to Listen to Your Body for Deeper Awareness and Personal Power - Sep 7, 2015
- Apricot Bliss Smoothie - Apr 11, 2014
- 5 Daily Detox Recipes to Keep in Your Back Pocket - Apr 4, 2014