I love coconut milk for so many reasons. It’s rich in medium chain fatty acids which are gentle on the liver and nourishing for the skin, hair and nails. It has anti-microbial properties due to its lauric acid content and it’s also super creamy and delicious.
- 1 cup coconut milk (not water)
- 1 fresh or frozen banana or
- Half cup coconut meat from fresh coconut
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- 5-6 leaves fresh mint, stems removed
- Half cup ice or water to thin
Directions: Place all ingredients in a blender, blend and enjoy!
Latest posts by Ali Washington (see all)
- 5 Ways to Listen to Your Body for Deeper Awareness and Personal Power - Sep 7, 2015
- Apricot Bliss Smoothie - Apr 11, 2014
- 5 Daily Detox Recipes to Keep in Your Back Pocket - Apr 4, 2014