This smoothie recipe is rich in minerals, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that will enliven your diet, and as a side effect, flush water weight as well. If you’re struggling with pain, inflammation or weight gain, this green smoothie can make a difference in your life.
1 green apple
1 handful spinach or leafy greens (avoid spinach or kale if you have thyroid or chronic inflammation and go for lettuce or celery)
1 tsp. spirulina powder
1 cup coconut water
1 small handful fresh basil leaves
1 scoop Organifi green juice powder with Ashwagandha – Optional
Instructions: Blend on high until smooth and enjoy.
3 Reasons to Love Organifi Green Juice Powder
1. It tastes great. You could just throw a scoop of this in your water without anything else and enjoy it on its own or over ice. Adding it to smoothies and juices is a way to supercharge your healing efforts and drastically lower inflammation and stress.
2. The people behind Organifi are super rad and care a lot about your health, which is why we’re supporting them and sharing this great product with you!
3. The ingredients are super healing and even include a truly healing herb (admittedly one of my favorites) Ashwgandha.
Now, here’s a green juice recipe for you and if you feel like giving your green juice a boost with Organifi, there’s a coupon for you below from our friends over at Fitlife.TV
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016