Halloween is just around the corner! Satisfy your sweet tooth with these healthy, guilt-free, raw, paleo, snickers bars.
Food processor, wax paper, 2 mixing bowl, spoon, knife.
- 2 cups Cashews
- 2 tbs Coconut Oil
- 2 tbs Maple Syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
1.Blend cashew into flour in food processor.
2. Add in coconut oil, maple syrup & sea salt. Blend.
3. Pat down into a rectangle on wax paper, freeze.
- Raw Caramel:
- 1cup Almonds
- 6 Dates
- 1/2cup maple syrup
- 1/2tsp Vanilla
- 2tbs melted Coconut Oil
- Sea Salt to taste
- Reserve for topping:
- 1/2 cup chopped Almonds
1. Blend nuts into a fine powder in your food processor.
2. Add in dates, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla & sea salt and blend into a sticky caramel.
3. Spread caramel out over frozen cashew base. Press in 1/2 cup chopped almonds. Freeze for 1 hour.
Raw Chocolate Layer:
- 1 cup melted Coconut Oil
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
1. Melt coconut oil in double boiler.
2. Stir all 3 ingredients together, into a smooth melted chocolate sauce.
3. Cut cashew/caramel block into small candy bar pieces.
4. Dip each bar into the raw chocolate, then set on wax paper and freeze to firm up. Make sure to double dip each piece again after the first layer of chocolate has set.
5. Store in the freezer.