It’s nearly the end of January, and even if your New Year’s Resolutions aren’t still fully in tact, this green smoothie is here to finish off the month on a great note. Coconut water will keep you hydrated and Brazil nuts have all the fiber and magnesium you need to keep, ahem, regular. Macha powder and pineapple are also great to help beat bloating, and of course, Vega One has added fiber and protein to stabilize your blood sugar and keep your energy high.
- ½ cup coconut water
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving Vega One French Vanilla
- 3 Brazil nuts
- ½ tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup kale
- ½ small banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 5 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth.
- Add water for desired consistency.