Ingesting plenty of greens on the daily will give you a plethora of easy to assimilate amino acids from which your body can build protein. Add to the mix a scoop or two of Sprout Living’s Epic Protein and you’ll be on your way to buffness in no time (coupled with regular exercise of course!).
Looking for a tasty way to incorporate both? Try our Lucuma and Greens Protein Shake! It is rich, creamy, delicious, densely nutritious and full of muscle-building protein.
- 12 oz fresh nut milk
- 1 tbs Dastony almond butter
- 1 tbs RawGuru lucuma powder
- 1 tbs RawGuru hemp seeds
- 1 scoop Epic Protein in vanilla lucuma (or green kingdom!)
- 1 frozen banana
- 4 strawberries, fresh or frozen, always organic
- 2 leaves green kale
- 1 tsp spirulina
- 2 pinches vanilla bean
Instructions: Blend until smooth and fuel up!
Discover more about Windy City Organics' handcrafted raw chocolate, nut butters, and functional superfood snacks and supplements HERE.
EXCLUSIVE for Young and Raw readers: Get 10% off your order of all Windy City Organics products at RawGuru.com with code YOUNGANDRAW
Latest posts by Anna Speaks (see all)
- Buckwheat Soba Salad with Spicy-Sweet Chipotle Lime Sprouted Almond Sauce - Apr 24, 2019
- Green Peppermint CBD Freezer Fudge - Jun 4, 2018
- Lucky Shamrock Hemp CBD Mint Chip Shake - Mar 16, 2018