- 10 ounces of hot Gynostemma Tea or other mild tea (we use Ron Teeguarden’s Spring Dragon Longevity Gynostemma Tea)
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Shilajit
- 1/2 tsp. Chaga Mushroom bits or powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Vanilla Bean
- 1/4 tsp. Ceylon Cinammon
- 1 Tblsp. Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Almond or other nut milk, preferably home made
- 1 Pitted Date
Instructions:Pour hot tea into your Vitamix or Blendtec bottle, add in powder ingredients including Chaga (I like to add them in while blending on lowest setting to avoid clumping on the sides) and blend on high for 30 seconds once you’ve placed the lid back on securely or longer until the Chaga blends in smoothly. Return to lowest speed setting, add coconut oil then finally add in Almond or other nut milk and the Pitted Date, blend on highest setting for 30-60 seconds, pour and enjoy!
Their life together is centered around real, whole food living without restricting oneself to dietary labels or dogmas. Sheleana believes resetting the body through cleansing is one tool for spiritual awakening in a time where we've slipped so far away from what real food truly means. Her hopes are that through this channel, more people can find what eating path suits their beliefs and bodies best, while honoring the laws of nature and themselves.
Latest posts by Sheleana Jennings (see all)
- 7 Rules to Live by When Choosing Non-Toxic Beauty Products - September 4, 2014
- Vega French Vanilla & Berries Smoothie for an Epic Meal in a Glass - June 29, 2014
- Start Your Day with this Fiber Rich and Hormone Friendly Green Smoothie! - June 29, 2014