- 1 cup cashews, soaked and rinsed
- 2 cups fresh local mint *mine was from Maui as that’s where we were at the time
- 3 tbsp. lucuma
- 2 tbsp. tocotrienols
- 1 tsp maca
- 1 tsp mesquite
- 5 tbsp honey, maple syrup or agave nectar
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup cacao nibs (or more if you like)
Instructions: Without an ice cream maker – Place all ingredients in the food processor and mix until you reach a thick, creamy, consistency. It should be kind of doughy. Pour in the cacao nibs and mix by hand.
With an ice cream maker – Blend all of your ingredients together in a Vitamix or high powered blender and then put in your ice cream maker and set it for 25-45 minutes depending on how your ice cream maker works.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016