This is an incredibly easy way to enjoy noodles that are plant-based, plus the delicious ‘cheeze’ sauce is dairy-free and full of flavor. Serve it up as a side dish or enjoy it on its own as a meal!
- 1 package Sea Tangle Kelp Noodles
- ½ cup nut cheeze (see below)
- ⅛ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- ¼ teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Aminos
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Cheeze Sauce Ingredients
- 2 cups cashews (I soaked mine overnight) NOTE: I have used pignoli/pine nuts in the past but that really makes this ‘cheeze’ sauce pricey.
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, de-stemmed and finely minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1 ½ cups water
- Equipment: VitaMix blender
- Prepare Sea Tangle Kelp Noodles according to package instructions.
- Prepare the Cheeze Sauce by blending the Cheese Sauce ingredients together into a thick cream and then add more water, little by little, as needed.
- Combine the Cheeze Sauce with the remaining ingredients.
- Pour on top of your noodles.
- Time to serve! Enjoy!
Tina Turbin is an award winning recipe developer and well-known Celiac advocate who researches and writes about the benefits of clean eating and adopting a healthy lifestyle, while implementing grain-free and dairy-free recipes into one's diet. She is the Founder of www.GlutenFreeHelp.info and www.PaleOmazing.com.Tina has written numerous award-winning eBooks, articles for major publications, and an award-winning children’s title, Danny the Dragon Meets Jimmy.
Latest posts by Tina Turbin (see all)
- Super-Quick Vegan ‘Cheezy’ Kelp Noodle Dish - Mar 29, 2017
- This Raw Hazelnut Chocolate Mint Tart is Delicious - Dec 13, 2016
- Create Simple Yet Stunning Desserts with this Indulgent Raw Chocolate Pie Crust! - Nov 16, 2016