Here’s your Smoothie of the day♥ This fruity combination was super tasty and very sour. I recommend doing only 1 kiwi if you prefer it to be more sweet then sour. Caleb made this for us on V-day with a really yummy fruit plate, I put a pic for you below so you can see what our usual fruit breakfast looks like.
2-3 Frozen Ripe Bananas
2 Valencia Oranges
1 cup Strawberrys
Directions:Place all fruit in the Vitamix, add water and blend on high for 30 seconds or less, make sure the fruits are completely liquified then serve.
4 Rawesome health facts about these fruits:
1. Bananas stimulate the brain and can reverse fatigue.
2. Oranges are calcium rich and can be used for healthy bone maintenance.
3. Strawberries remove tartar from teeth and protect the gums.
4. Kiwis are packed with dietary fiber that helps in regulating blood sugar.
This is a usual breakfast for us:
Eating fruit in the morning will supply your body with the carbohydrates it needs to create sustainable energy and give though out the day. Did you know that while the brain only accounts for 2% of your body weight, it uses 50% off all sugar you consume? This is why it’s so important to get the right sugars. Fructose is accompanied by other vitamins and nutrients in fruit, and offers your body the easiest source of energy. We love to start our day with fruits and greens.
How do you start your mornings? Leave your comments below!
Their life together is centered around real, whole food living without restricting oneself to dietary labels or dogmas. Sheleana believes resetting the body through cleansing is one tool for spiritual awakening in a time where we've slipped so far away from what real food truly means. Her hopes are that through this channel, more people can find what eating path suits their beliefs and bodies best, while honoring the laws of nature and themselves.
Latest posts by Sheleana Jennings (see all)
- The Night Before Breakfast Idea: Coconut Blueberry Chia Pudding - September 20, 2014
- Have a Green Morning! This Smoothie is Loaded with Healthy Fats and Supports Weight Loss - September 19, 2014
- This Smoothie Will Trigger Happy Chemicals in the Brain that Can Help Reduce Depression - September 19, 2014