Here’s your Smoothie of the day♥ This fruity combination was super tasty and very sour. I recommend doing only 1 kiwi if you prefer it to be more sweet then sour. Caleb made this for us on V-day with a really yummy fruit plate, I put a pic for you below so you can see what our usual fruit breakfast looks like.
2-3 Frozen Ripe Bananas
2 Valencia Oranges
1 cup Strawberrys
Directions:Place all fruit in the Vitamix, add water and blend on high for 30 seconds or less, make sure the fruits are completely liquified then serve.
4 Rawesome health facts about these fruits:
1. Bananas stimulate the brain and can reverse fatigue.
2. Oranges are calcium rich and can be used for healthy bone maintenance.
3. Strawberries remove tartar from teeth and protect the gums.
4. Kiwis are packed with dietary fiber that helps in regulating blood sugar.
This is a usual breakfast for us:
Eating fruit in the morning will supply your body with the carbohydrates it needs to create sustainable energy and give though out the day. Did you know that while the brain only accounts for 2% of your body weight, it uses 50% off all sugar you consume? This is why it’s so important to get the right sugars. Fructose is accompanied by other vitamins and nutrients in fruit, and offers your body the easiest source of energy. We love to start our day with fruits and greens.
How do you start your mornings? Leave your comments below!
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016