Historically, mushrooms have long been thought to hold medicinal value, especially in traditional Chinese medicine. They have been used in diet and medicine for over 6,000 years especially in Asia. They have been studied in modern medical research since the 1960s.
Mushrooms are one of the most uniquely created living things on the planet. This distinguishable feature is primarily identified as Mycelium, the web of construct for all fungi. And with their unique structure and compounds come uniquely potential health benefits. So why are Medicinal Mushrooms so highly praised in Natural Health?
1. Some mushrooms or extracts are used or studied as possible treatments for diseases, such as cardiovascular disorders. Reishi, Maitake, and Cordyceps are the two primary mushrooms being regarded for these traits.
2. Some mushroom materials, including polysaccharides, glycoproteins and proteoglycans are under basic research for their potential to modulate immune system responses and inhibit tumor growth. Chaga. Maitake, and Shitake mushrooms are the three primary mushrooms being regarded for these traits.
3. Other isolates show potential antiviral, antibacterial, and antiparasitic, properties in preliminary studies. Reishi and Chaga are at the heart of these practices.
4. Currently, several extracts have widespread use in Japan, Korea and China, as adjuncts to radiation treatments and chemotherapy.Chaga and Reishi are the two mushrooms being used for these purposes.
5. Cholesterol supporting triterpines inside Chaga and Maitake have been regarded as an effective remedy.
6. Weight Management and Metabolic supporting studies have also been featured with Cordyceps, Maitake, and Chaga.
7. Shitake is an EXCELLENT source of B-vitamins that can help regulate everything from hair, skin nails, metabolism, immune, and more.
8. Beta-Glucans, which are rich in Reishi and Maitake, are regarded as Pharmacological compounds with many different health effects.
9. As of June 2014, whole mushrooms or mushroom ingredients are being studied in 32 human clinical trials registered with the US National Institutes of Health for their potential effects on a variety of diseases and normal physiological conditions, including vitamin D deficiency, cancer, bone metabolism, glaucoma, immune functions and inflammatory bowel disease.
10. ENERGY! Some of the most prominent effects reported by most people is an increase in overall mental, physical, and sexual energy!
Raw and Heavy Metal tested with an A+ rating according to Natural News Lab standards, the Medicinal Mushrooms will surely keep these 10 reasons a part of your health and well-being. Eat UP!
Latest posts by Vito Lasprugato (see all)
- Skin Food Feed Yourself Beauty Smoothies - Jul 15, 2015
- This Detox Smoothie is Seriously Loaded with Superfoods! - Mar 30, 2015
- Slimming and Super Silky Coconut Vanilla Smoothie - Mar 7, 2015