Impressive amounts of vitamin C, vitamin A, and flavonoids like beta carotene, alphacarotene and beta-cryptoxanthin in mangos help provide benefits, such as healthy immune function, normal blood pressure, good vision and strong bones, plus added protection from lung, mouth, colon, breast and prostate cancers, leukemia, and stroke. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) produces hormones in your brain.
This Magnificent Mango Smoothie will surely “Makeover” your body. It’s the perfect Summer Smoothie! And with GoShake at the heart of it, your makeover just became a full-fledged mind and body experience! Oh….and it’s delicious! Low in sugar, Gluten Free, and free of everything else that hinders your health!
- 4 oz vanilla coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 banana (frozen preferred)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh mango (frozen is ok)
- 1 medium carrot
- 4 oz raw coconut water (organic is a must)
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp coconut nectar (optional)
- Optional: 1/2-1 scoop VITOS GO Shake
Holistic Nutritionist, Fitness Specialist, Certified Parkour, Herbologist at VITOS Health and Wellness
Vito has over 15 years experience in Holistic Health & Fitness, with additional studies in homeopathy, functional movement screening, and diet. His comprehensive approach has attracted hundreds of clients, including actors, models, business executives, and holistic seekers.
Latest posts by Vito Lasprugato (see all)
- Skin Food Feed Yourself Beauty Smoothies - Jul 15, 2015
- This Detox Smoothie is Seriously Loaded with Superfoods! - Mar 30, 2015
- Slimming and Super Silky Coconut Vanilla Smoothie - Mar 7, 2015