This smoothie is brimming with antioxidants, whole food carbohydrates, electrolytes as well as a whole slew of vitamins and minerals. It is also totally delicious!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut or regular water
- Sprinkle bee pollen on the top (optional)
Directions: Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016