This smoothie is awesome for its anti-inflammatory and immune boosting abilities. Blackberries are powerful antioxidants that support anti-aging and they’re a great lower sugar fruit alternative to high sugar fruits in recipes. You’re in for a super healthy green smoothie treat with this zingy recipe!
Here are 3 Rawesome Facts about this Smoothie
1. Blackberries are packed full of anti-oxidants that fight free radicals and keep your skin looking young and your immune system in tip top shape.
2. Citrus fruits are the top immune boosting fruits out there and have a super high Vitamin C content.
3. Bananas are mood boosting fruits and can help produce more happy chemicals in your body, like tryptophan which triggers the release of serotonin.
- 1 cups of kale
- 1.5 cups of blackberries
- 1 frozen bananas
- 1 fresh lime, peeled
- 1 cups coconut or regular water
Directions: Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016