This is a super simple dressing that goes well with greens, zucchini noodles, cucumber noodles, or straight off the spoon. It comes together in moments and is free of complicated ingredients. The delicate balance of sweetness from the mango, a sour punch from the lime, and the savoury additions of basil, green onion and ginger make this dressing good enough to eat as a dip if you wanted too, and the chilis are fun if you are feeling spicy!
- 2 cups mango, chopped
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- ¼ cup Thai or regular basil
- 1 green onion
- 1 inch piece ginger root
- ½-1 birds eye chilli, or any other chilli you like!
Directions: Blend all your ingredients in a high speed blender. If it needs a little extra liquid, you can add more lime juice or water to thin it, depending on what you are going to be serving it on. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Ali Washington (see all)
- 5 Ways to Listen to Your Body for Deeper Awareness and Personal Power - Sep 7, 2015
- Apricot Bliss Smoothie - Apr 11, 2014
- 5 Daily Detox Recipes to Keep in Your Back Pocket - Apr 4, 2014