Want an easy and delicious way to get your veggies in, with no-to-low cooking required? Try these rolls! All you have to do is slice and roll! They make the perfect light and fresh meal during summer months.
1. Summer Rolls with Mango Lime & Mint Dipping Sauce
Simple, light, refreshing, and packed with minerals, this take on spring rolls is a summer favorite.
2. Quinoa and Hummus Stuffed Wraps
Cabbage helps protect your cells from carcinogens and disease. It also has gentle detoxifying qualities, as it helps to stimulate bowel movements and keep your digestive system clean.
3. Rice Free, Fish Free: Assorted Raw Veggie Sushi & Yam Rolls
Who says you have to ditch the sushi rolls to be healthy? Crowd-pleasing, mouth-watering and super fun to make sushi rolls sans rice, sans fish and full of living nutrients.
Latest posts by Young and Raw (see all)
- Magnesium and Iron Rich Strengthening Basil Smoothie - Oct 30, 2019
- 10 Bountiful Benefits of Basil - Oct 3, 2019
- 7 Ways Lemons Heal! - Oct 1, 2019