Have you ever tried a cross breed smoothie? Yep, we’re talking juice and smoothie all in one. Fight the signs of physical stress and free radical damage with this juicy blend of antioxidant rich foods and berries.
- 1 large beet, juiced
- 1/2 cup cranberries, juiced
- 1 rib celery, juiced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 handful basil leaves
- 1 cup spinach
- option to add ice if you like it cold.
Instructions: Juice your ingredients and add to your blender with blueberries, spinach and basil. Blend until smooth and enjoy.
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016