Toss a beautiful salad together and go or serve this with a light lunch and enjoy a combination of flavors loaded with healthy fats and nutrients that support a healthy and vibrant body!
- 2 cups spring mix
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- 1 small avocado, cubed
- 2 tbsp pistachio nuts
- 2 tbsp hemp oil
- 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- pinch of salt and a few cracks of black pepper optionalInstructions: Toss your ingredients together in a bowl and cover with your oil and lemon juice. Enjoy!
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016