“Cheese” cake is a breakfast food, right? My fave flavor has always been cherry cheesecake, but give any of your ripe summer berries a try. Adding the coconut milk, cashew, and vanilla make this a ridiculously easy way to enjoy all the pleasures of your fave summer dessert – graham cracker topping and all. Enjoy!
Makes 1 serving
- 1 cup ice
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp cashew butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 serving Vega Sport Performance Protein Vanilla
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- ½ cup frozen cherries
- 1 Tbsp vegan graham cracker crumbs
- Blend ice, coconut milk, cashew butter, vanilla extract, Vega One, lemon juice and zest until smooth.
- Add in cherries and pulse until cherries are chopped up but not smooth.
- Top with graham cracker crumbs.
Find More From Morgan
Vegan and Raw Food Recipes here >>
Nutrition and Health Tips here >>
Latest posts by Morgan Shupe (see all)
- Cherry “Cheese” Cake Protein Smoothie - Jun 13, 2019
- Nut-Free Granola Bars with Dates, Apricot and Banana - Feb 5, 2019
- Yummy After School Snack: Peanut Butter & Jam Fruit Dip - Jan 30, 2019