We all know that mornings can be hectic, and it’s very tempting to say “I don’t have time to prepare a healthy breakfast”.
However, you can make a delicious and nutritious breakfast meal the night before, and it only takes a few minutes! Just soak chia seeds in nut milk and the magic happens while you sleep!
The only downside of having this pudding for breakfast is that you might feel guilty because it tastes like a dessert! But have no fear – it’s free of refined sugar and unhealthy additives, and it’s really good for you!
On top of that, it’s very filling and keeps your blood sugar levels stable.
Chocolate Chia Pudding Recipe
Ingredients: Serves 1
- 4 tbsp (1/4 cup) chia seeds
- 2 cups home-made cashew milk or other plant-based milk
- 1 banana
- Stevia, to taste or 2-4 Medjool dates
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- A pinch of cinnamon and cloves
- A small pinch of sea salt
- Optional: Vanilla bean powder or vanilla extract
- Optional: 1 teaspoon maca powder
- Optional: Cacao nibs or walnuts for topping
- The night before, mix the almond milk with cacao powder, stevia and spices.
- Then stir in the chia seeds and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Then stir again and put in the fridge for the night.
- You can eat it for breakfast (or even lunch) the next day! Top with sliced banana and other preferred toppings like cacao nibs or nuts.
Osha Key is a life lover, certified nutritionist, weight loss expert and the author of "MASTERY IN WEIGHT LOSS",
which you can get for FREE when you visit her website www.becomethebestofyou.com and subscribe.
After losing 40 pounds, Osha is now on a mission to help women do the same.