This Epic Post Workout Superfood Smoothie is the perfect way to fuel back up after a sweaty workout sesh in the hot summer sun. It’s light and refreshing yet creamy and satisfying too with the perfect sweet:fat ratio and tons of plant-based protein, omega fats, antioxidants, and replenishing minerals.
- 8 oz homemade sprouted almond milk or unsweetened plant milk of choice
- 1 heaping cup ice cubes
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp Dastony sprouted almond butter (or Rawmio silk if you want to turn this right into dessert)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 scoops of your favorite Epic Protein by Sprout Living (we used chocolate maca)
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp matcha
- 1/2-1 tsp spirulina
- 1/2 tbsp mesquite pod meal
- 1/3 tsp Sunbiotics Vanilla Probiotics with Prebiotics Powder
Pinch Himalayan salt
- Blend, garnish with more Dastony and some nibs, and enjoy your superfood slushie!
Discover more about Windy City Organics' handcrafted raw chocolate, nut butters, and functional superfood snacks and supplements HERE.
EXCLUSIVE for Young and Raw readers: Get 10% off your order of all Windy City Organics products at RawGuru.com with code YOUNGANDRAW
Latest posts by Anna Speaks (see all)
- Buckwheat Soba Salad with Spicy-Sweet Chipotle Lime Sprouted Almond Sauce - Apr 24, 2019
- Green Peppermint CBD Freezer Fudge - Jun 4, 2018
- Lucky Shamrock Hemp CBD Mint Chip Shake - Mar 16, 2018