An excess of free radicals can result in the degeneration of cells, including those on the surface. Cucumber, blueberries and spinach all contain potent antioxidants that help to fight free radicals damage. The silica in the cucumber will also help to keep your skin clear and well-nourished. This smoothie is also hydrating which is very important for skin health.
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 fresh or frozen banana
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup spinach of choice
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1-inch piece ginger root
- 1-2 cups coconut water or water
- Optional: 1 tbsp chia seeds
Instructions: Blend together and enjoy immediately!
Latest posts by Young and Raw (see all)
- Magnesium and Iron Rich Strengthening Basil Smoothie - Oct 30, 2019
- 10 Bountiful Benefits of Basil - Oct 3, 2019
- 7 Ways Lemons Heal! - Oct 1, 2019