Dare we say summer is over… While we’re hoping for a sunny fall, it’s time to start fortifying our immune system for colder times. Get on top of this now so you’re not caught out (we won’t mention the holidays yet… Oops).
Immune Booster Detox Smoothie
- 1 banana
- 3 leaves kale
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 inch knuckle ginger
- 1 cup coconut water or regular water
Parsley Health Tips:
1. Parsley is an amazing breath freshener. Try chewing on a piece of parsley after you have eaten a meal that contained lots of garlic or onion.
2. Parsley contains lots of Vitamin C. This will help to increase your immune system, helping you fight off pathogens.
Latest posts by Young and Raw (see all)
- Magnesium and Iron Rich Strengthening Basil Smoothie - Oct 30, 2019
- 10 Bountiful Benefits of Basil - Oct 3, 2019
- 7 Ways Lemons Heal! - Oct 1, 2019