This salad is simple, fresh and super delicious. Fennel is amazing for helping to soothe any inflammation or upset in the intestinal tract, and so is mint. Oranges are high in vitamin C as well as calcium. The flavour of orange and fennel are a match made in heaven, enjoy!
- 1 head fennel, sliced thin
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 4 leaves mint
- 1 pinch of Himalayan or sea salt
- 1 pinch of black or white pepper
Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a bowl, toss and enjoy.
Latest posts by Ali Washington (see all)
- 5 Ways to Listen to Your Body for Deeper Awareness and Personal Power - Sep 7, 2015
- Apricot Bliss Smoothie - Apr 11, 2014
- 5 Daily Detox Recipes to Keep in Your Back Pocket - Apr 4, 2014