This salad is simple, fresh and super delicious. Fennel is amazing for helping to soothe any inflammation or upset in the intestinal tract, and so is mint. Oranges are high in vitamin C as well as calcium. The flavour of orange and fennel are a match made in heaven, enjoy!
- 1 head fennel, sliced thin
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 4 leaves mint
- 1 pinch of Himalayan or sea salt
- 1 pinch of black or white pepper
Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a bowl, toss and enjoy.
Creator at The Perception Trainers
Ali Washington is an inspirational speaker, author and coach who believes that health and wellness should not only be easy and natural, but also fun. Through techniques acquired from life coaching, yoga, psychology, nutrition and energy medicine, Ali works to empower those who cross her path to learn to trust their own bodies, minds and emotions. She believes that YOU are the expert on you, and she is simply there to offer you tools and techniques for reacquainting yourself with your own inner knowledge. ind her book The Perception Diet Here: http://perceptiondiet.com/
Latest posts by Ali Washington (see all)
- 5 Ways to Listen to Your Body for Deeper Awareness and Personal Power - Sep 7, 2015
- Apricot Bliss Smoothie - Apr 11, 2014
- 5 Daily Detox Recipes to Keep in Your Back Pocket - Apr 4, 2014