Inflammation is a common concern that food can either aggravate or heal depending on your choices. If you’re becoming more mindful about pain management, overall health and wellness or gut health, anything with probiotics or cherries is going to be of interest to you. When the body is lacking good bacteria, this leaves room for imbalances, and of course more inflammation. Cherry has been widely recognized for its potent anti-inflammatory compounds,so treat yourself to this nourishing pudding recipe that provide your body with good bacteria, Vitamin C and other health promoting nutrients. Oh yes, and this pudding also tastes like dessert, so you can get away with serving this at a dinner party or bringing it to work with you.
- 1 cup coconut meat, fresh from a coconut
- 1 probiotic capsule, broken open for the powder only
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder or extract
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1-2 oz cherry juice or extract
- 2-3 drops vanilla stevia, 1 tbsp. honey or 2 dates to sweeten *optional
- 1/4 cup fresh cherries, chopped can be added upon serving *optional
Instructions: Blend all ingredients on high until smoothie. Pour your pudding into a jar, cover with a fine mesh cloth and leave on the counter for up to 8 hours. Then, set your pudding in the fridge overnight and enjoy.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016