Sweet and savory with a little bit of crunch. Mix it up with a unique salad recipe that provides a source of healthy fats and nutrients! Eating real food is easy when you have great recipes like this to draw upon. Part of staying healthy is being prepared, so if you’re busy or on the go you can pack this up to take with you for a snack.
- 2-3 cups romaine & arugula (or spring mix)
- 2 tbsp cashews
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1/3 cup fennel bulb, sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- oil free balsamic
- 2 tbsp hemp oil
- cracked black pepper
Instructions: Toss your ingredients together in a bowl and serve. If you want, you can also add an avocado to add a creamy texture, or sprinkle 1 tbsp hemp seeds overtop.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016