Turmeric is an incredible gift from nature. With its many uses, detox, lowering inflammation and supporting a healthy estrogen balance in the body. Combine the power of turmeric with cleansing chia seeds that help to pull toxins from the system and flush out the digestive tract, you’ve got an incredible formula. Here’s a delicious way to ingest these power foods and reap the benefits.
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- half banana*optional, omit for lower sugar
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder or small pinky sized fresh root
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. shredded coconut (or coconut meat)
- 1 lime, peeled
- 1 cup water or coconut water
Instructions: Blend on high until smooth and enjoy!
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016