Bring out the frozen rhubarb and make this hormone friendly smoothie recipe! Rhubarb contains phytoestrols which has shown to help reduce symptoms of menopause and other hormonal discomforts. Berries are rich in antioxidants known to support a strong immune system and keep you looking youthful!
- 1/2 cup frozen rhubarb
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- 1-2 cups water or nut milk
- top with hemp seeds optional
Instructions: Combine your ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy with a glass straw or eat with a spoon.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016