Need to get more fibre into your diet? What about balance your hormones? Generally, these are two things most of us want to keep in mind in order to improve and optimize our health. In this morning smoothie recipe you’re loading up on vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fibre and healthy hormone balancing fats for glowing skin and balanced energy.
- 1 kiwi, peeled or unpeeled
- half cup kale
- half green apple, cored
- half lemon, juice only
- 1 tsp. honey or 1 pitted date optional for added sweetness
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- half cup coconut water or coconut milk (or sub any nut milk you choose)
How to: Blend on high until smooth and enjoy. Follow up with a meal within 45 minutes to 1 hour, this is a jump-start to your day and you’ll likely still feel hungry shortly after. When you’re eating well, counting calories is not important.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016